301 Moved Permanently

Moved Permanently

The document has moved here.

Haber Detayı
29 Ekim 2020 - Perşembe 22:52 Bu haber 1208 kez okundu
 
Embargoes fail to stop Turkish UAV vehicles
Embargoes fail to stop Turkish UAV vehicles
English Haberi


EHA News

Embargo attempts to stop Turkish UAVs were futile. After the embargo on the camera system of UAVs, the system produced by the Turkish company Aselsan brought a solution. Canada's second embargo was for the engine used in the world-famous Bayraktar TB2 UAV. But this attempt was futile. The PD-170 aircraft engine, developed by the Turkish aviation company TEI and in mass production, began testing for integration into the Bayraktar TB2s a month ago.Turkey's new UAVs use this aircraft engine.

 

The PD170 engine will also be used in high-tech AKINCI and AKSUNGUR UAVs.

 

Turkey produces 93% of the parts of Bayraktar TB2s by itself. Baykar machinery General Manager Haluk Bayraktar announced that work was being done for the production of the remaining 7%. In this way, 

Kaynak: (EHA) - Evran News Agency English Editör: admin
 
Etiketler: Embargoes, fail, to, stop, Turkish, UAV, vehicles,
Yorumlar
Bizim Gazete
Nöbetçi Eczane

Yazarlar
Alıntı Yazarlar
Kırşehir
Sisli
Güncelleme: 03.03.2021
Bugün
-5° -
Perşembe
-4° - 11°
Cuma
-4° - 11°
Anketler
Yeni haber sitemizi nasıl buldunuz ?
Anketler
Sitemizin çalışmalarını nasıl buldunuz ?
Kırşehir

Güncelleme: 02.03.2021
İmsak
05:46
Sabah
07:08
Öğle
13:01
İkindi
16:10
Akşam
18:43
Yatsı
20:00
Süper Lig
Takımlar
P
Av
M
B
G
O
1
Galatasaray
57
0
5
3
18
26
2
Beşiktaş
57
0
5
3
18
26
3
Fenerbahçe
54
0
6
3
17
26
4
Trabzonspor
48
0
6
6
14
26
5
Hatayspor
45
0
7
6
13
26
6
Gaziantep FK
43
0
6
10
11
27
7
Alanyaspor
42
0
8
6
12
26
8
Fatih Karagümrük
40
0
8
7
11
26
9
Göztepe
35
0
9
8
9
26
10
Antalyaspor
34
0
6
13
7
26
11
Sivasspor
32
0
7
11
7
25
12
Konyaspor
31
0
10
7
8
25
13
Yeni Malatyaspor
31
0
10
10
7
27
14
Kasımpaşa
29
0
13
5
8
26
15
Çaykur Rizespor
28
0
10
10
6
26
16
BB Erzurumspor
25
0
13
7
6
26
17
Başakşehir FK
25
0
13
7
6
26
18
Kayserispor
25
0
12
7
6
25
19
Denizlispor
21
0
15
6
5
26
20
Gençlerbirliği
21
0
15
6
5
26
21
MKE Ankaragücü
20
0
15
5
5
25
Arşiv Arama
Haber Yazılımı